Just like many of you, I tried my best to look best on my wedding.
I have been wanting to write a review for this for so long (half of the post was sitting in draft for months!!), so finally here it is!
This is the very first product I bought after I started to fall in love with makeup 😀
And this is also a brand mentioned in one of MUA Lisa Eldridge’s video!! So it has to be good! Continue reading
If you have read my blog before, you probably know I would be taking a makeup course in Japan at Kanebo Makeup Institute♥
Suqqu is a Japanese brand, however the first time I heard about this brand was from a video made by Celebrity Makeup Artist Lisa Eldridge.
Suqqu’s brushes have become many makeup lover’s favorite. It’s also chosen as the winner of Best Brushes by Tatler Beauty Awards in 2012, and Cosmopolitan UK Beauty Awards in 2011. If you have ever tried a Suqqu brush, you would agree and just wonder why it doesn’t get more awards. It’s a brush of air!
However, Suqqu is a very expensive brand. For example, a face brush would cost nearly USD420, a lip brush would cost about USD60.
I had a lot of fun in Hawaii, it’s my third time there, but I think I had the most fun this time, coz the vacation blues is worst this time!
I went to the beach, the pool, the mall, the restaurants! It was an amazing vacation, I just can’t wait till the next one!
The weather was amazing too! It was so sunny everyday, and not humid at all! I wouldn’t mind staying out all day!
And this time, we stayed at Halekulani, the service was so great! It deserves to be called one of the best hotel in Hawaii♥
Okay…enough about my trip…let’s talk about what I bought!!!
I managed to buy most of the stuff on my shopping list, however some of them were sold out or only available online such as Bliss Fabulips’s sugar lip scrub…
And of course, I bought a lot of products that weren’t on the list…you’ll find out why…
I bought ♥
1) @Body shop – Body mist (white musk), brushes (Face & Body brush, Blusher Brush, Foundation Brush, Slanted Brush and Eyeshadow Brush), Lip scrub
I bought so many stuff from Body Shop because there were doing a sale that day! 1 item- 10% up to 5 items – 50% off!!! Of coz I had to get 5 or more than 5! I ended up buying too many >.<
2) @Macy’s – they were doing a free 7-pc gift with $35 Lancome purchase! I got so excited, but it’s a bit tricky, since most of the products are around $30, to reach $35 I had to buy two products, which mean a purchase around $60! But still with the 7-pc gift! It’s so worth it! They are still doing it, so GO Go GO!!!
I bought the Effacernes Waterproof concealer and the Artliner in Aubergine.
3) @Sephora, I bought Clinique’s all about eyes eye cream, Origin’s cooling mask for puffy eyes, Bobbi Brown’s corrector in Light to Medium Bisque and Sephora’s makeup palette (Forgot it in the pic)
4) @Galleria, I bought Elizabeth Arden’s eight hour cream fragrance free!, and Chanel’s eyelash curler
5) @Drugstore, I bought NYX retractable eye liner in brown, NYX Rouge cream blush in Red Cheeks (CB07), NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk and Strawberry Milk, Covergirl lash blast length and Maybelline color tattoo in Tough as Taupe
6) Nail polishes – Nails Inc. in notting hill carnival, essie in Miss Matched (my first essie!)
I haven’t really tried out everything, but really can’t wait to do so!!!!
So girls! That’s all (i think), and reviews are coming!!!
Have a wonderful weekend♥
It’s only been a few months, and I am a different person (in a good way or bad way? will find out….)
As mentioned in my first post here, I am totally new in this Beauty world. It’s only been a few months, I have already bought so much (according to my standard!), and it’s not stopping!
First, I started to buy products that were recommended by Lisa Eldridge, then I started to read a lot online, and now my wish list is expanding everyday! (I wish my salary is increasing in the same way!!)
Anyway, I would like to share what I bought in the last few months, I have been trying to limit myself to one purchase after payday, but it’s not easy!
May’s tiny haul
At the beginning of May, I bought a conditioning cleansing lotion and facial exfoliator, and they sent me the facial wash for free♥♥
June’s tiny haul
I patiently waited until I got my paycheck in June, then I ordered these from feelunique.com, they have really good price and free international shipping!! However, when the product came Phyto hair cream looked so different from the picture, so for a moment I thought they sent the wrong order, but then they responded quickly said it’s the same product, just not yet updated the picture on their website.
1) Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml
2) Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-On 15ml Fair Skin Tone
3) Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream 50ml
Jul’s tiny haul
I have been using Etude house’s BB cream for a few years now, as for my concealer, the coverage is just not enough to cover my under eye dark circle, then I saw Lisa’s acne video and was amazed by the coverage Vichy Dermablend has. My friend bought it in HK, and she really liked it…so I got one for myself too ♥
This time I ordered from lifeandlooks.com, their shipping is not free but very reasonable! And their prices are amazing!!!
1) Vichy Dermablend corrective foundation
2) Vichy Dermablend setting powder
3) Avene Extremely gentle cleanser
I bought these, and they finally arrived today! I am so exciting, coz I’ll be trying it in a little while~~
Some products I bought in Japan
Since I will be traveling to Hawaii soon, so I won’t be buying anything expensive in Japan, since it would be a lot cheaper in the US. BUT…walking pass japanese drug stores everyday, it really is difficult to resist the temptation. So I was being very careful, I should only buy the products that are only available in Japan, or if it is cheaper in Japan!
Not at the same time, but over the last few months I bought…
1) Shiseido foundation brush – it has a lot of great reviews, and when I saw it, it was on discount, so I bought it!
2) Soft Stone deodorant – I have been using secret for so many years, however recently it gave me really bad irritation, so I guess it was time to change. And this soft stone received really high customer satisfaction in Japan. So I decided to give it a try.
3) Ducato nail polish in Strawberry – The color is just so pretty I couldn’t resist.
4) Some 100yen(~USD1.3) goodies from Daiso – eyebrow pencil, eyebrow top coat (forgot to take a pic), false lashes and glue
5) Marie Claire – Top Stage makeup base in blue – I was in need of something that could tone down the redness undereye, after some research I found the price of this one to be very reasonable (according to Japanese standard) so i gave it a try! A review is definitely on the way!
6) Mascara comb – I saw a video on Youtube “new way to apply mascara”, so I decided to try the new method, but didn’t really work for me.
7) From Japanese auction site, I found someone is selling Eylure Party Perfect lashes and Nail Rock’s nail wraps for a really cheap price! How could i miss it!
I really wish I could do reviews for all the products I bought, it’s coming! Definitely on my to-do list~ So stay tuned♥!
P.S. The little robot in the picture is my friend – Bo, you’ll be seeing her in my blog a lot I think!
To make blogging more fun…of course is to have more readers…
I know I’ve just started, but I really would love to share the goodies from Japan!
So I am thinking…When the number of followers reach 50 (i know its not a lot…but 50 followers would make me pretty happy♥), I will start giving out Japanese goodies to my readers on a regular basis! If you are interested…please subscribe♥♥ OF COZ, no strings attached, just subscribe♥♥
I am so excited…I don’t know how long it will take, but it doesn’t matter! The game will start as soon as I get 50 followers, YAY!
Have a great day~ Weekend is coming♥