Just like many of you, I tried my best to look best on my wedding.
Logging in today, checking when my last post was shocked me a little…
I can’t believe it’s been over 2 months since I last wrote!
I don’t really deserve to call myself a blogger, I simply don’t write enough!!!! Continue reading
To make blogging more fun…of course is to have more readers…
I know I’ve just started, but I really would love to share the goodies from Japan!
So I am thinking…When the number of followers reach 50 (i know its not a lot…but 50 followers would make me pretty happy♥), I will start giving out Japanese goodies to my readers on a regular basis! If you are interested…please subscribe♥♥ OF COZ, no strings attached, just subscribe♥♥
I am so excited…I don’t know how long it will take, but it doesn’t matter! The game will start as soon as I get 50 followers, YAY!
Have a great day~ Weekend is coming♥
I have been hearing about Non-Silicone shampoo for a while now, and finally I bought one for myself!
Few months ago, I asked my stylist about Non-silicone shampoo. He told me that silicone is what makes your hair smooth, but it’s bad for scalp.
And if your scalp is clogged or not healthy, it’s not good for new hair growth. Thus, keeping your scalp healthy is major for growing beautiful hair!
I don’t know how reliable that comment is, but the marketing of non-silicone shampoo is just everywhere that made me really wanna own it and try it out myself.
SO….finally yesterday I bought my first non-silicone shampoo and conditioner “Reveur”. There are so many to choose from, but this one claimed every 6 seconds one bottle is sold! Also, it said its the most reasonably priced non-silicone shampoo(950yen each=about USD13)!
I was so excited to try it last night! I had only used it once, but the effect was pretty obvious i think!
The shampoo smells nice, it doesn’t bubble much (it’s their selling point), so it felt like I had to use a little more to wash all my hair.
After I applied conditioner, I left it on for a few minutes. After that few minutes, I was surprised how soft my hair felt!
In fact, I was more than surprised. Because my hair had never been that soft before. Anyway, I thought well let’s see how it is after I dry it!
My hair usually gets really frizzy, fluffy and big (in a bad way) after shower, therefore I can never wash my hair before going out. I have to let it set for a night.
So last night after using non-silicone shampoo & conditioner, my hair felt incredibly soft. After drying, it’s not as voluminous as it used to!!! First time in my life (other than once in Switzerland, i bet it’s the water there) had my hair been so calmed!!!
HOWEVER, one strange thing is….my digital perm is also gone?!?! I had the bottom curled, but it’s gone after using the shampoo and conditioner I just bought. So, I may just have to stop using it for one night, see if my perm will come back!
Anyway, last night was such a strange experience for me. My hair became incredibly soft, but at the same time my perm was gone!
I would give this product 5★, but since it took away my perm I’ll have to give it 4★.
I found a great post about non-silicone shampoo, if you are interested in finding out more, check it out here.
Wanna try it out? A special version of Reveur x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is being sold at this link (Free International Shipping) click here
As said in my first post, I have been looking for a makeup school hopefully to get started on the right foot.
Until today, I was doing intensive internet research! As one would expect, I found a lot of schools coz I’m in TOKYO, Japan~!
It actually makes it even harder to choose. I asked 4 schools for more information, so they sent me their beautiful pamphlets♥ And today! I went to one of them to actually see what it’s like!
I need to consider a lot of things, such as
1) The tuition! I can’t afford to pay a million yen, so I am choosing schools which have reasonable course
2) Locations, I live near Tokyo, not in tokyo…so I don’t wanna spend more than an hour going to school
3) Reputation, well of course.
So the 4 schools I requested pamphlets from are …
1) Kanebo Makeup Institute, Yes! This institute was founded by Kanebo the cosmetic brand. And in fact, it is the most affordable one, because they use their headquarter’s makeup consulting room for lessons, so obviously the cost is much lower compare with other schools who need to rent space in this expensive Tokyo! We could use all the cosmetics available these, and they don’t only have Kanebo products (thats what people think they would have), but they said they also use many other brands as well. The basic makeup cost is about USD3,000 all teaching materials included!
2) Be-Staff Make-Up Universal, This is the school I went to today. It’s far…the farthest of all actually. It’s a 10 minutes walk from the station. And their courses are quite pricey…I could choose the cheapest course, but that one doesn’t cover much. The school itself seems pretty good, and quite famous! Coz seems like many students are not from Tokyo, they are from Hokkaido, Osaka…that means they pay A LOT to go to the school! The good thing is, the school is very flexible. The course is not on a fixed schedule, so you can book your lesson anytime you want. If you wanna progress fast, you can probably finish their course within 6 months, if not you can stretch it out to a max. of two years. We have to purchase a set of products they request, materials itself cost USD3000!
3) Air Pro Hair Makeup School by Holistic Beauty Academy, their website looks beautiful, and their course includes both makeup and hair! Which is quite perfect for what I wanna study. The concern is…it will take me more than an hour to get to the school. Lesson starts quite early in the morning (I am not a morning person!) The hair and makeup course cost about USD5,500 teaching materials included.
4) Le’ Revel Nail Art Make Up School, is another quite reasonable school, and location is not bad! However, their portfolio doesn’t wow me, they showed the makeup their student did, I was like…”um…if you don’t have better ones to put in your pamphlet…”. And they seem to be more professional in nail…so maybe makeup is just a branch to make more money…
So this is a review and my personal feeling to these schools. If I have lots of money to spare, I would go for Be-staff, but unfortunately I don’t… So right now, I think Kanebo is at the top of my list, I will have a school visit on July 12, after that I think I will have a much better idea of which one to go to!
If you have any recommendations and comments! Please share♥