Just like many of you, I tried my best to look best on my wedding.
I had a lot of fun in Hawaii, it’s my third time there, but I think I had the most fun this time, coz the vacation blues is worst this time!
I went to the beach, the pool, the mall, the restaurants! It was an amazing vacation, I just can’t wait till the next one!
The weather was amazing too! It was so sunny everyday, and not humid at all! I wouldn’t mind staying out all day!
And this time, we stayed at Halekulani, the service was so great! It deserves to be called one of the best hotel in Hawaii♥
Okay…enough about my trip…let’s talk about what I bought!!!
I managed to buy most of the stuff on my shopping list, however some of them were sold out or only available online such as Bliss Fabulips’s sugar lip scrub…
And of course, I bought a lot of products that weren’t on the list…you’ll find out why…
I bought ♥
1) @Body shop – Body mist (white musk), brushes (Face & Body brush, Blusher Brush, Foundation Brush, Slanted Brush and Eyeshadow Brush), Lip scrub
I bought so many stuff from Body Shop because there were doing a sale that day! 1 item- 10% up to 5 items – 50% off!!! Of coz I had to get 5 or more than 5! I ended up buying too many >.<
2) @Macy’s – they were doing a free 7-pc gift with $35 Lancome purchase! I got so excited, but it’s a bit tricky, since most of the products are around $30, to reach $35 I had to buy two products, which mean a purchase around $60! But still with the 7-pc gift! It’s so worth it! They are still doing it, so GO Go GO!!!
I bought the Effacernes Waterproof concealer and the Artliner in Aubergine.
3) @Sephora, I bought Clinique’s all about eyes eye cream, Origin’s cooling mask for puffy eyes, Bobbi Brown’s corrector in Light to Medium Bisque and Sephora’s makeup palette (Forgot it in the pic)
4) @Galleria, I bought Elizabeth Arden’s eight hour cream fragrance free!, and Chanel’s eyelash curler
5) @Drugstore, I bought NYX retractable eye liner in brown, NYX Rouge cream blush in Red Cheeks (CB07), NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk and Strawberry Milk, Covergirl lash blast length and Maybelline color tattoo in Tough as Taupe
6) Nail polishes – Nails Inc. in notting hill carnival, essie in Miss Matched (my first essie!)
I haven’t really tried out everything, but really can’t wait to do so!!!!
So girls! That’s all (i think), and reviews are coming!!!
Have a wonderful weekend♥
I’m finally in Hawaii!! Yay♡
After 8 hrs on the plane… I landed safely at 10am, however we couldn’t check in until 3pm… So we had to wander around and had lunch!
After we got to the hotel, left my stuff in the room.. I immediately rushed to Sephora for the things I desperately needed!
1) Clinique airbrush concealer in Natural fair
2) Origins cooling mask for puffy eye
3) Clinique all about eyes
After 8 hrs of flying, and couldnt sleep well at all… My puffy eyes were pretty bad…i have been hearing good things about the cooling mask and airbrush concealer, so I used it soon after I bought it, i applied the mask and took an hour nap before went out for the fireworks near Hilton Hotel. I looked wide awake!
I’ve only used it one, but so far its amazing!!!
Can’t wait to shop more!