I have been wanting to write a review for this for so long (half of the post was sitting in draft for months!!), so finally here it is!
This is the very first product I bought after I started to fall in love with makeup 😀
And this is also a brand mentioned in one of MUA Lisa Eldridge’s video!! So it has to be good!
Purity Organic Skincare is a UK brand, I think you can find this brand in UK pharmacy. So at first, I really doubted I could get it….but then after checking their website out, I found out that they actually do international shipping!! I got so excited, and immediately bought some to try out!!!!
Usually organic skincare product seems to be more expensive, but this brand is not! It’s in fact very reasonable.
The product introduced by Lisa was the Conditioning Cleansing Lotion(£4.99=~USD7.9), I bought that and facial exfoliator (£5.99=~USD9.5) because I saw pretty good review somewhere else (and I didn’t have exfoliator at home that time). Shipping was (£5.56=~USD8.8), I thought it’s pretty reasonable for international shipping.
The products arrived a little more or less than a week, faster than I expected, AND they sent me one more bottle of the facial wash for free ♥♥ (who doesn’t love freebie!!!) 😛
So instead of two products I ordered, I had 3 to try!!!!
Conditioning Cleansing Lotion
For heavy makeup, Lisa suggested you remove especially eye makeup first, and then use this lotion while massaging your face. I did the same, and in face I do think the cleansing lotion could take off quite a good amount of makeup, even mascara and eyeliner! However, cleansing once may not be enough, doing it twice can make your face pretty clean! I love how it’s not necessary to rinse with water, just wipe it with cotton pads would do.
1) I like the softness it gives me after using it
2) Reasonable price
3) Water is not necessary in case you are outdoor
4) Mild, but with medium removal power
5) This bottle of 150ml I bought two months ago, I have have half bottle left, although I don’t use it everyday, it’s still quite lasting I think.
1) For heavy makeup, especially eye makeup, using this product alone may not be enough. Lisa suggested using Bioderma Crealine to remove eye makeup first, I would recommend the same too!
2) This may be my own problem, because when I try to use it to remove my eye makeup, it actually gets into my eye quite easily, and it burns my eyes pretty badly. But I would say probably if you use it more carefully, you wouldn’t experience such thing (stupid me…I know..)
3) This makeup removal routine may take some time, so if you are in a rush, may be this is not convenient enough. (At least for me…:P)
Next Review: Facial Exfoliator & Facial Wash
Until next giveaway: 436 followers to go