Last week when I was surfing the net randomly, I realized Suqqu was doing a beauty show the next day! Since I was in the neighbourhood and the time was perfect, I decided to stop by and check out their Spring/Summer collection.
And luckily, their makeup artist had some times to spare, and he did a quick makeup on me!
I have had experiences at other brand’s beauty counter but it wasn’t so pleasant, because they put way too many products on my face and caused breakouts (read my posts here) but Suqqu didn’t! I have been wanting to try a couple of their products, and I’m glad I did, because they are so pricey and I don’t know when I’ll be able to buy them…
Most of the products I have tried are new in their Spring/Summer collection.
1) Blend colour eyeshadow
~The colours are really pretty, and it’s quite long lasting
2) Creamy Grow Lipstick Moist in EX-08 Sangodama
~It’s a really pretty colour. Suqqu beauty advisor said this lipstick is really moisturising, we don’t need lip balm before using it. It’s kinda like an all-in-one lipstick. I think the lipstick is very moisturising, and it seems to be very popular because I heard it was sold out already.
3) Face Color Palette
~A very beautiful palette, the color is very light so perfect for a natural look.
4) Eyeliner creamy in Navy
~Long lasting, didn’t crease on me at all.
5) Balancing Eyebrow & Eyebrow Liquid Pen
~The colours are very natural, and the liquid pen is good for drawing missing brows
After trying a couple of products from Suqqu, not all the products are worth the price, so if you are interested in this Suqqu, I remember the followings:
1) Suqqu brushes – definitely best of the best, feels like air! It’s on top of my shopping list~
2) Their foundations (See my review here)
3) eyebrow liquid pen, not many makeup brands offer this kind of product, it would be useful if you wanna fill in your missing brows and still look natural.**I am doing a giveaway until Mar 2, don’t miss it! Click here to enter!