It’s only been a few months, and I am a different person (in a good way or bad way? will find out….)
As mentioned in my first post here, I am totally new in this Beauty world. It’s only been a few months, I have already bought so much (according to my standard!), and it’s not stopping!
First, I started to buy products that were recommended by Lisa Eldridge, then I started to read a lot online, and now my wish list is expanding everyday! (I wish my salary is increasing in the same way!!)
Anyway, I would like to share what I bought in the last few months, I have been trying to limit myself to one purchase after payday, but it’s not easy!
May’s tiny haul
At the beginning of May, I bought a conditioning cleansing lotion and facial exfoliator, and they sent me the facial wash for free♥♥
June’s tiny haul
I patiently waited until I got my paycheck in June, then I ordered these from feelunique.com, they have really good price and free international shipping!! However, when the product came Phyto hair cream looked so different from the picture, so for a moment I thought they sent the wrong order, but then they responded quickly said it’s the same product, just not yet updated the picture on their website.
1) Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml
2) Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-On 15ml Fair Skin Tone
3) Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream 50ml
Jul’s tiny haul
I have been using Etude house’s BB cream for a few years now, as for my concealer, the coverage is just not enough to cover my under eye dark circle, then I saw Lisa’s acne video and was amazed by the coverage Vichy Dermablend has. My friend bought it in HK, and she really liked it…so I got one for myself too ♥
This time I ordered from lifeandlooks.com, their shipping is not free but very reasonable! And their prices are amazing!!!
1) Vichy Dermablend corrective foundation
2) Vichy Dermablend setting powder
3) Avene Extremely gentle cleanser
I bought these, and they finally arrived today! I am so exciting, coz I’ll be trying it in a little while~~
Some products I bought in Japan
Since I will be traveling to Hawaii soon, so I won’t be buying anything expensive in Japan, since it would be a lot cheaper in the US. BUT…walking pass japanese drug stores everyday, it really is difficult to resist the temptation. So I was being very careful, I should only buy the products that are only available in Japan, or if it is cheaper in Japan!
Not at the same time, but over the last few months I bought…
1) Shiseido foundation brush – it has a lot of great reviews, and when I saw it, it was on discount, so I bought it!
2) Soft Stone deodorant – I have been using secret for so many years, however recently it gave me really bad irritation, so I guess it was time to change. And this soft stone received really high customer satisfaction in Japan. So I decided to give it a try.
3) Ducato nail polish in Strawberry – The color is just so pretty I couldn’t resist.
4) Some 100yen(~USD1.3) goodies from Daiso – eyebrow pencil, eyebrow top coat (forgot to take a pic), false lashes and glue
5) Marie Claire – Top Stage makeup base in blue – I was in need of something that could tone down the redness undereye, after some research I found the price of this one to be very reasonable (according to Japanese standard) so i gave it a try! A review is definitely on the way!
6) Mascara comb – I saw a video on Youtube “new way to apply mascara”, so I decided to try the new method, but didn’t really work for me.
7) From Japanese auction site, I found someone is selling Eylure Party Perfect lashes and Nail Rock’s nail wraps for a really cheap price! How could i miss it!
I really wish I could do reviews for all the products I bought, it’s coming! Definitely on my to-do list~ So stay tuned♥!
P.S. The little robot in the picture is my friend – Bo, you’ll be seeing her in my blog a lot I think!