I have been watching a lot of videos, reading a lot of blogs about beauty and makeup.
That is just dangerous! I mean for my wallet >.<
The more videos I watched, the more blogs I read, the more products I want to have.
So I have made a rule…Only once a month after payday♥ Now one more thing to look forward to!
1) Purity Organic Skincare’s cleansing lotion (♥Happily Bought♥)
*Recommended by Lisa Eldridge, this is actually the first product I have bought, and hopefully I can put together a review soon.
2) Caudalie Beauty Elixir (♥Happily Bought♥On the way now)
*I saw so many people recommending it online, so I decided to give it a try and ordered a 30ml bottle. It’s still on the way from the UK! **excited**
3) Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-On 15ml Fair Skin Tone (♥Happily Bought♥On the way now)
*I can’t find this brand in Japan, and I really need something for my puffy eye!
4) Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream (♥Happily Bought♥On the way now)
*I had never heard of this brand until I saw Lisa’s video, and decided to give it a try. Japan has a lot of amazing hair product for asians, so I would like to know how foreign brand works on my hair~
5) Make up for ever High Precision Water proof eyeliner
*I am currently using maybelline gel eyeliner, which I am quite happy with. But I realize if I wanna draw a more dramatic eyeliner, I need a liquid one. And this one seems to be pretty popular, and ranked no.1 in a lot of places.
6) NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
*Just curious how good it can be. I am currently using Benefit’s Stay Don’t Stray, which I am pretty happy with. But if there’s something better out there…why not…
7) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
*I read so many reviews on sephora, and EVERY single one of them gave this product 5 stars!!! And Lisa seems to love this product as well. And I am looking for a concealer with better coverage, so I will definitely buy this one when I go to the States next time!
The list will keep growing…